Can't download with GiP 3.00

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Thu May 4 03:45:13 PDT 2017

Hi Chris
At the moment there are a lot of programmes appearing with missing segments on hls modes. Which modes it affects is random. At least with Masterchef you found that it failed right at the beginning on segment 1, but you could easily find that with some programmes you get half way through or more and then it fails with a missing segment. hvfxsd is pretty much the same as the one you were trying to download. You could use that as a fallback and use --modes=hlsvhigh,hvfxsd and if the hlsvhigh download fails at any point it will use hvfxsd. If these missing segments keep happening you might want to switch to hvfxsd completely and bypass hls.