Recording failure

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Tue May 2 02:44:18 PDT 2017

I've transferred to GiP 3.00 on Windows 10 and my recordings are failing in the PVR.

I think it's the path, but it worked ok on my previous XP machine.

This is my options file:

modes best
fileprefix <name> - <episode> - <firstbcastdate>
subtitles 1
output v:\BBC iPlayer Recordings
whitespace 1

This is the pvr file:

excludecategory children,primary
excludechannel alba,cymru,news,s4c,cbbc,cbeebies,parliament
fields name
modes best
output V:\BBC iPlayer Recordings\HIGNFY
subtitles 1
thumb 0
type tv
versionlist default
search0 ^Have I Got*

This is the output:

INFO Trying to download PID using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
3196: Have I Got a Bit More News for You: Series 53 - Episode 2, BBC One, b08pnhpy

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of original version
INFO: hlshd1,hlshd2,hvfxsd1,hvfxsd2,hvfxsd3,hvfxsd4,hvfxsd5,hvfxsd6,hvfxsd7,hvfxsd8,hvfxsd9,dvfxsd1,dvfxsd2,dvfxsd3,dvfxsd4,hlsvhigh1,hlsvhigh2,hvfxhigh1,hvfxhigh2,hvfxhigh3,dvfxhigh1,dvfxhigh2,dvfxhigh3,dvfxhigh4,hvflow1,hvflow2,hvflow3,dvflow1,dvflow2,dvflow3,dvflow4 modes will be tried for version original
INFO: Trying hlshd1 mode to record tv: Have I Got a Bit More News for You: Series 53 - 2. Episode 2
INFO: File name prefix = Have I Got a Bit More News for You Series 53 - 2. Episode 2 - 2017-05-02

INFO: Downloading subtitles to: V:\BBC iPlayer Recordings\HIGNFY/Have I Got a Bit More News for You Series 53 - 2. Episode 2 - 2017-05-02.srt
XPath error : Undefined namespace prefix
error : xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed at C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.pl line 7429.

Any suggestions what might be wrong, and how it can be corrected?

Thanks

Don