Problem with 50fps

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon May 1 15:28:01 PDT 2017

>From: Andrew J. Baker Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 22:04

>Trying to download

>Brian_Coxs_Russia_Series_1_-_2._St_Petersburg_b08nwxdz_original

>I'm expecting a file around 2Gb in 50FPS. I have the first in the series.
>and that is 50FPS.

I can't comment on your option files.

As far as I can see this programme was only broadcast on BBC 2 Scotland and
the iPlayer.  There do not seem to be any HD or 50fps modes, which is why
you can't download them.  It is very strange.  The first episode does seem
to have HD and 50fps modes.

For testing your installation I suggest you check it with other programmes.
Sometimes other modes are added later, although not usually after so long a
time.