get_iplayer data sources restored

Graham Temple (gmail) graham.j.temple at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 04:41:29 PDT 2017

Yes, it ran fine for a bit but now I am getting a new message every time I
try and do anything.

No schedules again and if you run the PVR:

Running PVR Searches:
_1066_A_Year_to_Conquer_England_Series_1_name_tv
Can't call method "new" on an undefined value at get_iplayer.pl line 1829.
PVR Run complete

Or if trying a record using the URL in the PVR

Recording The Following Programmes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04qw7rz/clique-episode-2 - -
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04qw7rz/clique-episode-2)

Can't call method "new" on an undefined value at get_iplayer.pl line 1829.
Recording complete

What is this "can't call method "new" on an undefined value at
get_iplayer.pl line 1829" relating to?

I admit I am still on 2.94 because it has continued to do everything I need
until now (apart from the recent problem affecting everyone).  If upgrading
would cure it I can do, but it did work fine again this morning to start
with.

Many thanks

Graham