No programme schedules?

Chris Marriott skymap62 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 05:33:19 PDT 2017

Thanks, Richard. I've installed GiP 2.99 and that works fine. As you kindly
pointed out, "--mode=hlsstd" gets me the same size file I had previously
with "flashhigh". I'm not getting the program name as the filename but that
is of course related to the removal of the metadata feeds.

I'm very grateful for the assistance.

Chris