No programme schedules?

Chris Marriott skymap62 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:17:00 PDT 2017

What am I doing wrong, please? When I try to download using a PID it fails.
Eg, I'm trying to download episode 3 of "Meet the Lords". I type:

get_iplayer --mode=flashhigh --pid=b08jljrn

and I get:

get_iplayer v2.94, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details
use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

WARNING: rdf URL contained no data
WARNING: PID URL contained no RDF data. Trying to record PID directly.
INFO: Trying pid: b08jljrn using type: tv
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
Matches:

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: Could not download programme metadata from
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08jljrn.xml
ERROR: Failed to get version pid metadata from iplayer site

Do I need to install a later version of GiP?

Thanks,

Chris