BBC Earth

Mark Carroll mtbc at ixod.org
Wed Jun 14 10:13:29 PDT 2017

On 14 Jun 2017, CJB wrote:

> Is it possible to download files from BBC Earth? Seems like licence
> fee payers are paying for a channel that they cannot access -
> certainly its not on Freeview. CJB

Isn't it largely means by which BBC Worldwide show stuff that we
domestically already got to see on other channels, akin to BBC America
or whatever? I would have thought that get_iplayer probably caught much
of that stuff from elsewhere if you had it previously set for those
shows back when they were shown here. I think they've done films, etc.,
too, but those were paid for by cinemagoers as far as I know.

-- Mark