bigger files

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:03:28 PDT 2017

hello

Good place to start is read the get_iplayer wiki on recording quality

https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/modes

If possible, the other option is to add a hard drive. Hard drives are
inexpensive. Nothing like the prices years ago. amazon.co.uk seems
to have the warehouse deals on hard drives.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Graham Temple Personal
<graham.j.temple at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use the PVR for all my downloads.  Since the 3. series versions all my
> downloads are about 50% bigger. An hour used to be typically 660mb and is
> now over 1gb. In the recording settings my programme version is set to
> default and my Recording Modes is blank as previously.  Any ideas?  I'm
> gobbling hard drive.
>
> GT

terry l. ridder ><>