Re "Issues with Large Files" and "Recent Radio Downloads Not

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 03:01:27 PST 2017

Hi Vangelis

On 26/01/17 23:46, Vangelis forthnet wrote:
> On Thu Jan 26 18:45:27 GMT 2017, Budge wrote:
>
>> How do I add "hafbest" to my prefs.  Tried the obvious prefs-add
>> radiomode=hafbest but that gave me a search option!!!  Grateful for
>> some guidance please.
>
> get_iplayer --radiomode=hafbest --prefs-add

I tried this and it didn't work so then went the long way thus:-

get_iplayer --prefs-add --radiomode hafhigh,hafstd,hafmed

Which is OK for me.
More important, using haf has solved my problem.  I have no idea why
dash downloads started to go wrong.  Still researching.
Thanks for your message.
Best wishes,
Budge