[OT] Crystal Palace transmitter problems?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jan 3 09:16:20 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 03:55:51PM -0000, RS wrote:

> check your aerial.  Try retuning channel 23 manually.

Tried that, doesn't help. But I also see in EyeTV that while I'm getting
a really strong signal it's very low quality, so I suppose there must be
something interfering locally. Bugger. I'll try moving the aerial around
and stuff when I get home.

There are two kinds of security, the one that keeps your sister
out, the one that keeps the government out and the one that
keeps Bruce Schneier out.