[OT] Crystal Palace transmitter problems?

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Tue Jan 3 07:55:51 PST 2017

I am only using an indoor aerial and do not have a DVB-T2 receiver here so I
can't check HD channels.  I am missing the SDN multiplex on C25 and the
weaker multiplexes.  I am receiving BBC A on C23 and Arq A on C22 which
according to this page
https://ukfree.tv/extras/search frequency/22/23
means I am receiving Crystal Palace as there are only 5 transmitters in
England which use those two frequencies and I am not in Hastings, Cumbria,
Devon or Wirral.  BBC 1, BBC 2, CBBC and CBeebies are fine, so you need to
check your aerial.  Try retuning channel 23 manually.