[OT] TOTPs not offered in HD (720p)

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon Jan 2 09:22:05 PST 2017

There is a curious variation on what you are complaining about in Darcey
Bussell My Life on the BBC (b086kfk8).  It was broadcast on BBC4 HD AT 2000
on 23 December.  An editorial version was created on 27 December, but they
haven't bothered to re-create any of the HD modes.  The highest resolution
is HVFvhigh.  I didn't download the original, so I can't say now whether it
had HD modes.  The programme contains a lot of old archive material, but
there is also some recent material which must be available in HD, and the
copyright notice is dated 2016.  Her Looking for Audrey and Looking for
Margot programmes also include old archive material, but they have HLSHD and
HVFHD modes.