Tag option "--prefs-add --tag-fulltitle"

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Tue Feb 14 00:07:39 PST 2017

I am still not getting any success with tagging downloaded programmes.

"--prefs-add --tag-fulltitle" used to work producing the result I wanted
however in spite of SquarePenguin's comments, it doesn't work for me
returning "--tag-fulltitle " Unknown option. (My quote marks)

I then tried "--tag-format-title <title>" and here I am probably being
stupid but I am not sure of the correct syntax for the substitution
parameter.

Using the pointed brackets as shown produces "the syntax of the command is
incorrect" which doesn't surprise me.

Next I tried "--tag-format-title title" which is not rejected but the
programme recorded now has the Title "title" (again without quotes). Clearly
NOT what is required.

Lastly I tried using "--tag-format-title -title" which produces a list of
all the programmes in the cache!

Can someone please help an old fool get the equivalent of "fulltitle"
showning the syntax so I can just copy and paste.

Thanks in anticipation.

Simon Morgan