where do i go wrong?

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Mon Feb 13 01:36:17 PST 2017

Oops, pressed send too early.

The thing that puzzles me is that after you searched for "Mid", it found
3 matches (829, 830 and 831), yet you say you typed
--get 29 30 and 31  but GIP still matched the correct programmes!

But you specified mode hlsbest - don't you mean tvbest? Check the
documentation at https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/modes -
this specifies the recording quality available in version 2.99!

Regards

Alan