dash radio fails

Graeme Thorn graeme.thorn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 03:03:37 PST 2017

Is it related to this, on the forum? (DASH downloads broken by BBC
changes (WARNING: Failed to download segment [0]))

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/thread-1160-post-5197.html#pid5197

I've noticed DASH downloads failing, but I have a more general
radiomode setting ('best'), so it soft-fails into downloading HLS
versions as in the forum post (I do have to clean up the failed DASH
download, but that's easy to find as the filename ends ".audio.m4a",
and is much smaller than the downloaded radio prog)

Graeme