With 3.07 .dash.m4v left behind

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Thu Dec 7 02:36:39 PST 2017

From: Ralph Corderoy
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:11 AM

>> Doesn't look as though using --verbose gives any information to help
>> with the problem.

>Well, it wasn't going to include anything about the unlinks returning
>errors and what those errors were.  :-)

I was hoping to see what was happening in ffmpeg.  For that you need to set

--ffmpeg-loglevel=info

The new default --ffmpeg-loglevel=fatal tells you nothing.

I have never used any of the DVF modes.  Has anyone else used them and did
they work correctly?  I have used --hls-hq-audio with HLS which also
downloads video and audio separately and combines them with the ffmpeg -map
option.  That works correctly.

The only occurrence of the -map option is at line 5955, to build the ffmpeg
command at 5970, so it must be the same code for both.

I don't know the usage for unlink.  At 5988

{unlink( $audio_file, $video_file );
}

acts on two files together.  You could try separating them as

{unlink $audio_file;
unlink $video_file;
}

Best wishes