No Modes for b05p6gj6 and Others.

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 04:19:08 PST 2017

Hi Richard,

> If you go to
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b006t6m6?suggid=b006t6m6 it
> lists 13 available episodes.  Series 9 episode 1 is not one of them.

Agreed, and I'd checked that, but perhaps the same problem with s09 at
the Beeb is affecting iPlayer too.  :-)

> The expiry dates are calculated by get_iplayer, and are not the BBC's
> expiry dates.

Ah, perhaps that changed with the BBC dropping some of the metadata
available.

> Some programmes are only available for 7 days, but get_iplayer will
> show a date 30 days ahead.

But that can't account for this because s09e04 is still within the seven
days.

    senum   available      pid       modes
  A s09e01  2017-11-28T06  b05p6gj6
  A s09e02  2017-11-29T06  b05q11ms