Off-Topic forum error

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Sun Dec 3 22:54:21 PST 2017

On 04/12/2017 08:02, Owen Smith wrote:
> Now that's insane. A thread in the off-topic section being closed for asking about problems with download speeds? Like I said, the more I see the more Dinky puts me off get_iplayer.

Dinky takes the view that

1. slow speeds are nothing to do with get_iplayer and

2. his views are inviolate and no discussion is permitted on that front.

I was banned from posting in the forum for making comments critical of
TWMBO, as was a very helpful poster on this list, so let's just say I'm
not surprised by  comments such as this one, a real pity because we DO
appreciate the effort taken in maintaining GIP.

Anyway, welcome to the list (if you're new here), where you're likely to
get a more friendly response.

Just my pennyworth, over and out!

Alan

---