Off-Topic forum error

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sun Dec 3 10:14:02 PST 2017

From: Ralph Corderoy
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 3:17 PM

>> PS  The whole forum now seems to be affected.

>Works for me, as of now, e.g.
>https://forums.squarepenguin.co.uk/thread-1593-post-7103.html#pid7103

Thanks for confirming that, Ralph.  I must have picked up a bad cookie.
Deleting cookies received in the last 2 hours fixed it.

It seems that even in the Off-Topic forum there is a risk of having threads
closed down.
https://forums.squarepenguin.co.uk/thread-1571.html

It seems the breach of the rules was asking for help with slow downloads.  I
don't know whether ely is a member of this list-server, but I would have
urged him or her to try connecting with an Ethernet cable.  That would show
whether the problem was the service from Virgin Media or (more likely) with
the WiFi.

Best wishes
Richard