Cannot download b09hzwsn

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 03:41:07 PST 2017

Hi,

Alan wrote:
> Nick Payne wrote:
> > GiP 3.07 on Windows 10 x64. When I try to download this pid (UK
> > Snooker championship round 2 highlights part 2), it comes back with
> > "no streams found". If I use --info on this pid, I can see that GiP
> > doesn't find any available modes:
>
> I wonder whether you were trying a tad too early. There's a whole
> stack of modes available now.

Yep, often live programmes can take a while to be encoded and made
available, and there seems to be a queue so less popular ones might take
longer.  Also, I think the lower resolution modes can appear first; they
would complete conversion sooner if started at the same time as the
other modes.  So your download can succeed if it's "good enough" for the
range get_iplayer has been told is acceptable, but not as good as you
would achieve if you waited longer.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy