TV Audio Bitrates

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Fri Aug 25 20:56:05 PDT 2017

On 26/08/2017 00:04, I wrote:
> On 25/08/2017 16:28, Vangelis forthnet wrote:
>  > ...
>> Just try (with 3.02)
>>
>> get_iplayer --type=tv --pid=p059b38x --tvmode=hvfsd

> This programme was not in my cache and --info in v3.02 could not find
> it, but I was nevertheless able to download it.

Two examples given were not in my cache.  v3.02 gave no results with
--info.  With -g I got

INFO: PID not found in cache: p059b38x
INFO: 0 matching programmes
but went on to download it with --tvmode=hvfsd

INFO: PID not found in cache: b08xz0md
INFO: 0 matching programmes
WARNING: No media streams found for requested programme versions and
recording modes

I tried with --radiomode=hlsaacstd and --radiomode=dafmed