New radio PIDs, more than 8 characters - "solved"

Hugh Reynolds hugh at courtyard.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 07:52:56 PDT 2017

I've just tried the windows upgrade and now I seem to have a totally broken
get_iplayer.
The installer failed in trying to delete perl.exe, atomicparsley.exe and
ffmpeg.exe and left me with the PVR manager reporting "Access is denied."

Those three files seem to be undeletable.  I am a supervisor but even that
doesn't seem to give me permission to delete those files.

Any ideas what I could do now?

Regards
Hugh

---