Quacks - iPlayer release before broadcast

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sun Aug 20 04:08:56 PDT 2017

Is there any support in get_iplayer for programmes like Quacks, p0596d3l,
where all the episodes are released at once but they are only broadcast once
a week?  There was something similar on Radio 4 a few months ago with daily
episodes.

The wiki has
https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/documentation#searching-the-future-programme-schedule
but I don't think that does what I want.

So far it hasn't happened often, so it is no hardship to download by PID or
wait for the broadcast, and it isn't worth any effort to support it, but I
was just curious whether there was something I'd missed.