coping with new radio codes

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Fri Aug 18 04:38:59 PDT 2017

The complete instructions can be found here:
https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/documentation

Guessing that you are not a native English speaker, if you have a problem
with the comprehensive documentation, a much simplified set of steps could
be written. I assume by "codes" you mean "pid".

An important thing to remember is that you should refresh the cache
otherwise the pid will not be found.

Also note that unless you are resident in UK and a licence fee payer, you
cannot (legally) download TV programmes but I believe that most radio
programmes are freely available worldwide.

Regards
Simon Morgan