Fw: Re: New radio PIDs, more than 8 characters

M Clark mclark at gmx.co.uk
Sun Aug 13 09:44:44 PDT 2017

Thanks for coding help but, the problem is worse (for me...),
PID w172vg029mkl852
Business Matters - Former US Vice President Al Gore on Climate Change (w172vg029mkl852)

So not even 8 characters.  Other World Service Series (?) have similar PIDs now, e.g. Weekend, World Update.

And I thought I was the only one who listened to WS!

M.