Generate .cue from timestamp for long program

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Aug 2 03:13:31 PDT 2017

This doesn't seem to work for the Proms or opera, or is it only for some
values of --radiomode?  For example Prom 3 with --radiomode=dafhigh has
Lyrics: and Comment: strings which I cannot copy and paste either from
Mediainfo or VLC.  They give the name of the conductor, orchestra, soloist,
radio presenter and brief details of the works played, but no timing
information.