BBC Radio 3 Lossless streaming ...?

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 09:24:27 PDT 2017

Given that the BBC has said they will now be streaming the Proms in flac
format this year it looks increasingly plausible that they will also end up
using it as a standard format.

So far I've been using a specific version of ffmpeg to get the 'trial'
stream. I've asked someone if the Proms arrangements will be the same, or
how they might differ from the trial. But given all this it may be more on
topic now to consider how/if gip would be able to fetch these flac streams?
Might be handy for people during the Proms, and at a later stage more
generally.

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm