[Get-iPlayer] Re: BBC iPlayer login will be required from 2017

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Thu Sep 29 07:22:57 PDT 2016

It makes no sense for the purposes set out on the registration page because
the iPlayer  already has a much more useful facility to allow the user to
select which regional or local programmes are to be presented regardless of
location.  In addition it makes a fairly good guess at location.  As far as
I am aware there are no regional or local television or radio stations which
serve a single post code.