Firefox 49 Breaks PVR Front End

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 06:34:11 PDT 2016

This is where the developments and bug fixes gets complicated.

Right now I am happy with GiP v2.94 - but I don't want the angst of
v2.95 / v2.96 due to truncated files, having to download higher
resolution files, etc., etc.

However a bug fix for Foxfire would be useful, but not the rest of the
developments, especially the lack of conversion to MP3 etc. for audio
files.

Have to use Chrome / Chromium I guess.

CJB.