So what does this really mean

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Sep 16 14:30:39 PDT 2016

On 2016-09-16, 21:03, michael norman wrote:

> Are we not OT with this ?

Hi, welcome to the internet. It's a place where people talk about things
and there is topic drift. I'm afraid that if you don't learn to put up
with it you're going to get very upset very quickly.

(Why is this the only one out of hundreds of mailing lists I'm on where
people care so much about topic drift?)

--
David Cantrell | Pope | First Church of the Symmetrical Internet

People from my sort of background needed grammar schools to
compete with children from privileged homes like ... Tony Benn
      -- Margaret Thatcher