So what does this really mean

Dave Widgery dave.widgery at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:39:53 PDT 2016

I realise that there is are rites issues and it is not just the BBC or tv, they tried region coding dvds it doesn't work, with gobal movement of people the whole rites thing needs a rethink.

But none the less I am sure some accommodation could be included in the rites to allow nationals of the country that have been granted the rites to have access to the programming even if they currently aren't in the territory of the county in question at the time.