So what does this really mean

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Fri Sep 16 00:03:57 PDT 2016

Well the detail is clear enough for me - I need (and have) a licence.
Enforcement is altogether a different matter. While there are veiled talks
about techniques being developed, in reality it relies on honesty which may
be a commodity in short supply.

If there was to be some form of logon required for online access then one
would hope that the developers of get_iplayer could accommodate this.

Rgds
Simon Morgan