Keep download file before conversion?

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:32:18 PDT 2016

hello

Yes, I am fully aware of that. The reason of wanting the "raw" files
was to compare the downloaded files from a Mac, Windows & Linux before
"processed" by ffmpeg.

In theory the 3 downloaded files should be the same.
that would reinforce that ffmpeg is the culprit on Debian Linux Jessie.

--
terry l. ridder ><>