Midsummer Night's Dream

Mark Wildman markswildman at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 02:26:23 PDT 2016

I was able to download hvfvhigh without any problems.

Could you expand on “Trying the proposed modes doesn’t help.”? You need an up to date version of get_iplayer (2.95 or later I believe) to download hvf versions.

Mark

P.S. sorry about repeats JB - first post and I forgot about switching to plain text(!)