Audio encoding changed, truncated audio files

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:24:11 PDT 2016

Hello

I have been doing some further investigation into this problem.
to rule out it being a ffmpeg issue I tried ffmpeg 2.6.7, 2.8.7 & 3.0.2
under Debian Linux. all the same results.

I then downloaded radio programs from 2016-09-03, which download fine and
used the old version of the encoder.

the new downloads were all truncated. What surprised me was that these programs
were encoded with the new version of the encoder.

The audio downloads are all truncated under Debian Linux right now.
I have not tried get_iplayer-2.96 under windows 10 nor
get_iplayer-2.96 under Mac OSX
Mountain Lion nor Snow Leopard.

I will post a verbose log file from one of the latest truncated downloads.

--
terry l. ridder ><>