Replacement for "aactomp3" option?

George Eycott george at eycott.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 05:33:47 PDT 2016

I think what the original poster (and myself and a few others who have
posted here) are looking for is a way of configuring get_iplayer so it does
it automatically in the same way as it does now, not adding an additional
step. Even if that means running get_iplayer via a batch file to kick off
something else after the download finishes (which would mean the tool would
have to be command line based rather than windows based). There will be
something out there (as you say, there are zillions of converter tools,
though I think that may be a slight exaggeration), what do people recommend
(and if anyone can come up with an idiots guide to setting it up to work
automatically that would also be good!).