Beeb encoding different programs at quite different framerates

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:43:00 PDT 2016

I too have noticed strange differences when replaying video files
which should have had almost identical metadata. BTW I use the default
settings on the Windows PVR all of the time. I always use VLC to
playback downloads. Recently I have downloaded two programmes - one
payed smoothly with well sync'd audio - the other was 'jerky' with
well out of sync'd audio. I shall have to look at the properties. CJB