Get_iplayer is streaming live TV!

d.lake at surrey.ac.uk d.lake at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 04:44:16 PST 2016

Unfortunately, as I don't know where in the world I'll be connecting from, it does have to be available to the world....

VPN is fine, but I'm usually VPN-ed in already to work and VPN-over-VPN is not do-able.   Also, not everywhere allows VPN or performance tanks.

The answer is going to be some .htaccess-like username/password.