Bug in Windows PVR?

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 01:39:30 PST 2016

In article <BCF23E3E76564CDEA867DC57DAA505F8 at vasonote>, Vangelis
forthnet
<northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr> wrote:
> On Tue Nov 15 16:48:18 GMT 2016, CJB wrote:

> > I'm using GiP v2.94 - at present I have no need to upgrade

> Hi Chris - staying in a previous version (actually 3 versions before the
> current one) is, of course, your prerogative, but you shouldn't, in all
> honesty, seek support for such a version - only the latest one is
> supported in the Support Forums and the wiki.

I'd demur from the above opinion. It seems quite reasonable to me to *seek*
help or advice here when someone is using 'previous' versions. It is then
open to others to choose to offer help, or not.

So to use your phrase, I'd say that "in all honesty" you are free to choose
*not* to provide help or advice when someone *prefers* to stick with a
previous version. But I don't think that should extend to telling people
they should not dare to seek support.

Jim