Offtopic noise: Re: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...

Dennis Smith m1dlguk at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:20:05 PDT 2016

How about, we don't bring the list down to the level of a Fox/Sky broadcast?

As the thread has been mangled (it was one thread but people changed
the subject line fudging threaded view), I cannot find the original
comment without taxing my sore brain right now. However I wanted to
elaborate on my comment about not reading the messages below the top
part. To clarify, in received messages the old parts of the message
are filtered out and only the new part of the message is visible, if
you put your comment in the middle of the message, it's not shown to
me. I have about 30 messages that are largely a pile of nonsense mush
without context or meaning, that in order to read the full message
including original content I have to open each one separately.

Also I am subscribed to about 80 different groups with daily emails (I
receive well over a 1000 emails a day as a result) and I have no
trouble with any of them except the 2 lists that insist on interposed
or bottom posting.

Dennis Smith
M1DLG