Offtopic noise: Re: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Mon May 16 12:25:40 PDT 2016

On 16/05/2016 20:14, Dennis Smith wrote:
> Forum? What forum? Is that a web forum that doesn't email everything
> to me? No thanks.

We do actually have email subscription options for all threads on the
forum[0], but only receive, not reply.

I looked at implementing reply by email but it was a faff and this list
exists so figured it would satisfy those who like to do things by email.

The list and the forums satisfy very different sets of users, many who
might think the other is mad for using one option and not the other! :-)

As such I hope this list does stay as I mentioned in another reply.

SP

[0] https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/announcement-4.html