Offtopic noise: BBC iPlayer viewers now need a...

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Mon May 16 12:23:22 PDT 2016

I think there is still a benefit to having the list.

I don't really mind the off topic stuff and if I don't want to read it then I won't. I have learned some interesting things from the stuff that gets posted here. I've learned stuff about Audio/Video Factory and composing commands etc that I wouldn't otherwise have learned from the forums alone. There are also other users here who offer support on the list but aren't on the forums.