Setting Locale in UK - OT

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Thu Mar 17 01:20:29 PDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: get_iplayer [mailto:get_iplayer-bounces at lists.infradead.org] On Behalf
Of Peter S Kirk
Sent: 15 March 2016 21:56
To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
Subject: Re: Setting Locale in UK

On 15 Mar 2016 at 2:23, Vangelis forthnet Vangelis forthnet
<northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr> wrote:

> "..............snip
PS:

Copy.com closes May 2016 - backup files elsewhere.

I have ~700GB on copy.com Free. Any suggestions where to move the files to,
preferably free.

700GB free! No wonder they are closing down. Google Drive offer 1TB for $10
p.m. I managed to get 50GB for free on Dropbox plus I have a chunk as part
of my British Telecom package. However I use Google Drive for archiving my
get_iplayer recordings. Also some file formats don't count towards your
storage.
Rgds
Simon Morgan