Bl**dy Beeb Truncations on iPlayer

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Thu Jun 30 14:46:04 PDT 2016

On 30 June 2016 at 18:19, CJB <chrisjbrady at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank Don
>
> I'll check out others over the weekend. But this has been going on for
> years.The Beeb says that it adds 2 mins to the start and end of a
> prog. but if  programme is say 30 mins long then the file should be 34
> mins not 28 or less etc.!!

This is a pointless conversation.  all get_iplayer does (and can do)
is download the media content that the BBC makes available.

If you don't like the BBC's content, either complain to the BBC or go
somewhere else for tv and radio programmes.

If get_iplayer is downloading content incorrectly, by all means ask
questions here, but if you have issues with the content please take
those conversations somewhere more appropriate.

Jon