get_iplayer-2.95 & windows 10

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Mon Jul 18 07:19:13 PDT 2016

I also get this error msg (...cannot fork at line 331...) using the web PVR.
However GetiPlayer usually runs for 2 or 3 days before this occurs. In v2.94
the msg referenced line 281.
It would be nice if this error could be solved as it means I cannot leave
GiP running unattended for too long. Other than this, GiP is pretty damn
good and very useful  in my opinion.
I am using Windows Home Server 2011 and GiP v2.95

Rgds
Simon Morgan