get_iplayer-2.95 & windows 10

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sun Jul 17 15:17:06 PDT 2016

From: artisticforge .
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 15:15

>My gut feeling is that Windows 10 is going to sleep/suspend mode and
>that is why get_iplayer-2.95 via the Web Manager is not  running.

It is several years since I used the PVR and I have never used the web PVR,
so I can't help with that.  By default Windows 7 and Windows 10 do sleep
after quite a short period of keyboard inactivity.  I was going to say it
should be obvious if the machine is in sleep mode, but if the fan is quiet
the only indication will be that the light on the power switch or another
light is flashing.

Go to Start Settings System Power & sleep
Under Sleep select Never from the drop down list.  There are separate
settings for battery and plugged in.