2.95.1 -- Does WPM now only show first/flash PVR programme being downloaded?

Lorenzo Martinelli lorenzo at martinelli.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 07:20:59 PDT 2016

Hello!

I have just upgraded to 2.95.1 from 2.94 on a Windows 7 - Internet
Explorer 11 system.

When I ran "Run PVR" on WPM, I saw the usual verbose display of WPM
downloading and converting the first found program (set to record in
"flashstd" mode)
But it did not display any information of it downloading the second
found program (set to record in "better" mode).

Is there a way to display the downloading and conversion progress in WPM
for TS downloads too?

It would be very useful because my internet connection is quite
unreliable here, and I could see if something was actually downloading
or not.

Thanks

Lorenzo