[ANN] get_iplayer 2.95 released

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:43:08 PDT 2016

Hello;

Given the short lift expectancy of SD cards I would suggest that you
make dumps of the SD card to a hard drive.
Get the minimum clone the SD card.

cd ~
sudo apt-get install slinks
elinks https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/archive/v2.95.tar.gz
tar -tzvf get_iplayer-2.95.tar.gz
tar -xzvf get_iplayer-2.95.tar.gz

that would install it in your home directory.
No need to live in fear of Microsoft and their Draconian practices.

--
terry l. ridder ><>