[ANN] get_iplayer 2.95 released

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Sun Jul 3 12:48:53 PDT 2016

Really? I use Vista at home and Win 7 at work and I have to say there's not a lot of difference between the two. Drivers are freely interchangeable, most desktop features are very similar, the underlying kernel is only mildly different. If you feel Vista is that bad then I assume you have a similar view about Win 7?

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK