[ANN] get_iplayer 2.95 released

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:14:43 PDT 2016

I too have XP on my 2 grand's worth Toshiba Qosmio. It cannot be
upgraded to Win 10. However I am currently replacing XP with the
latest Linux - Ubuntu 2.06 (I think). There are a lot of web sites
detailing how to do this. And Linux can be installed dual-boot with XP
- so get_iplayer could still run on the computer OK but under Linux
not XP. Chris B.